Skip to content

There was too much moisture in the RV (mold)

Humidity can cause a lot of concerns, and even though it might only be 90° outside, the humidity might feel like the temperatures are hitting triple digits! Our bodies are naturally sensitive to humidity.

Our body has to sweat to cool down plus humidity can keep moisture on the skin. That makes us feel much harder than it truly is; Inside of the house, humidity can cause concerns too… Humidity can lead to mold plus mildew. My wife plus I had a problem with too much humidity in our RV plus it caused mold growth. My pal and I did not realize there was a huge problem until it was time for us to transfer the RV to a modern location. I started cleaning up all of the areas near the table plus that has when I observed mold near the window plus the floor. I transfer the table plus the carpet plus found more mold plus mildew. The deranged thing about the problem is the fact that my buddy and I have a portable air conditioner system with a dehumidifier plus my buddy and I were not using the dehumidifier feature. As soon as my buddy and I turned on the portable air conditioner system plus set the dehumidifier up, all of the moisture started to disappear. I cleaned all of the mold with enzymes plus a bleach solution plus I made sure that the part was dry before I put all of the furniture back. My pal and I run the air conditioner system plus the dehumidifier almost every afternoon now, especially when my buddy and I are cooking or hot water or the temperatures outside are especially sizzling plus humid.


Electric heating