Skip to content

There was too much humidity in the camper (mold)

Humidity can cause a lot of problems; Even though it might only be 90° outside, the humidity might feel like the temperatures are hitting triple digits… Our bodies are naturally sensitive to humidity.

Our body has to sweat to cool down plus humidity can keep moisture on the skin.

That makes us feel much harder than it actually is, but inside of the house, humidity can cause problems too… Humidity can lead to mold plus mildew. My wife plus I had a concern with too much humidity in our RV plus it caused mold growth. My fantastic friend and I didn’t realize there was a big concern until it was time for us to transport the RV to a modern location. I started cleaning up all of the areas near the table plus that is when I observed mold near the window plus the floor. I transport the table plus the carpet plus found more mold plus mildew. The crazy thing about the concern is the fact that my associate and I have a portable air conditioner with a dehumidifier plus my associate and I were not using the dehumidifier feature. As soon as my associate and I turned on the portable air conditioner plus set the dehumidifier up, all of the moisture started to disappear. I cleaned all of the mold with enzymes plus a bleach solution plus I made sure that the part was dry before I put all of the furniture back. My fantastic friend and I run the air conditioner plus the dehumidifier almost every afternoon now, especially when my associate and I are cooking or warm water or the temperatures outside are especially hot plus humid.
Read more about heating